Nouveau Fashions online shop can be accessed at www.nouveaufashions.co.za. The site enables buyers to shop for items online and have them delivered to your nearest post office. All buyers are bound by these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). By using the site, you recognize that you've read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
With whom are you entering into a contract? More information about Nouveau Fashions is available at the end of these terms and conditions.
Products and availability Colours as shown might not be available. Products as advertised are examples of style not necessarily colour in stock. Available colours should be requested when placing an order. If it happens that Nouveau Fashions is unable to fulfil any order, Nouveau Fashions will inform you via email or whatsup and alternative arrangements will be made to supply the product.
- The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders ("order") for products on offer as long as such products are available.
- A purchasing contract ("sale") between you and Nouveau Fashions comes into effect once you have completed and submitted the online order for products in your shopping cart (“cart") and your payment has been received into Nouveau Fashions bank account.
- The above is dependent on stock of the product being available.
- Products on the site cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your cart without completing the order does not amount to a “sale”. This means that Nouveau Fashions may remove any product(s) from your cart before the sale actually takes place, in the event of the product going out of stock.
- Nouveau Fashions cannot be held responsible if the product(s) you added to your cart have become unavailable when you try to complete the sale.
- A tax invoice will be emailed to the email address on your Nouveau Fashions profile. A delivery note will be included with your order.
CANCELLING AND ENDING ORDERS
- Nouveau Fashions reserves the right to refuse orders or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, with notice given to you. Nouveau Fashions will be liable for reimbursing you the Rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order. No returns are accepted on garments purchased for different sizes or makes.
- Nouveau Fashion reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of any purchase, partially or completely.
- Nouveau Fashions may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
- Nouveau Fashions does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
- The price of each product is given on the product information page (“the product page”) on the site.
The Regular Retail Price
- The Regular Retail Price (“RRP”) is the standard price that Nouveau Fashions charges for the product. The RRP is determined by considering the suppliers’ price, market conditions, and the prices being offered by other local retailers.
- When a product is not on sale, on special, or included in a discount promotion, the RRP is the price you will pay when you purchase the product (“purchase price”).
- Please note that RRPs can change over the course of several seasons over which the product may be sold. The RRPs applicable at the time the product is introduced may differ from the RRP at the time of your purchase.
The Discount Price
- When Nouveau Fashions are having a sale, or is running a discount centric promotion on specific products on the site the discount price, as well as the RRP, is shown on the product’s product page.
- When a discount price is shown on the product page, the discount price is the price you will pay when you add the product to your cart at the discounted price, and concludes the sale at the discounted price, i.e. the purchase price.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the RRP and, if applicable, the Discount Price of all products on Nouveau Fashions are correct at the time of your purchase. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price, Nouveau Fashions will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Delivery charges are added to your purchase order. Nouveau Fashions posts orders to your nearest post office within South Africa.
- Post office deliveries are sent via Speed Services to the relevant post office based on the delivery address. You will receive an email or whatsup from Nouveau Fashions with the tracking number required in order to collect your parcel. The post office may send you a notification of the arrival of your parcel.
- Nouveau Fashions do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
Making a payment
- You can pay Nouveau Fashions via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Paying by EFT or Payfast:
- When paying by EFT please note that you have 24 hours once your order has been placed to make the payment.
- When making your payment, please be sure to use your order number as the beneficiary reference. This will ensure that Nouveau Fashions can process your order as quickly as possible.
- Nouveau Fashions will start processing your order as soon as your bank forwards the payment to Nouveau Fashions. Depending on the bank, it can take up to 3 days from the time you make the payment (which has to be done a maximum of 24 hours after placing the order) to when it appears in our bank account.
- The delivery lead-time as specified on the site only starts once Nouveau Fashions has received the payment from your bank.
- Ensure you include the payment amount for the order as well as the delivery charges.
- As buyer, you indicate where in South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery.
- Your order will be delivered to the post-office nearest to your address within the postal code you selected.
- Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa – for Standard delivery is 10 working days.
- A delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for either by the customer or by an individual on the customer’s behalf at the post office.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS, RETURS AND REIMBURSEMENT
- In the case of a damaged or incorrect items having been delivered, Nouveau Fashions will evaluate each case and issue a refund upon proof of the damaged/incorrect item.
- We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it.
- Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes, but is not limited to:
your name and surname;
your email address;
your physical address;
your mobile number; and
your date of birth.
- Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- We will not, without your express consent:
use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
-> in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
-> to contact you regarding current or new goods or services
-> to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Nouveau Fashions may, at its own discretion, change these terms and conditions or any part thereof. As indicated in the T&Cs, it is the responsibility of the registered account holder or user to familiarize yourself with the T&Cs before using the site. By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you've read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
TERMS AND DISCONTINUATION
- These terms and conditions take effect on the date of first publication of the website and continue indeterminately. They may be revised by Nouveau Fashions from time to time (as described above), for as long as the website continues to exist and be operated. Nouveau Fashions is entitled to terminate these terms and conditions or close down the website at any time, subject to processing any pending purchases. If you don't meet your obligations regarding these terms and conditions, including any incidents about payment and price or an order, and you neglect to rectify such non-adherence within 5 working days after Nouveau Fashions has instructed you to do so, your access to the service may be blocked. We have the right to close your account and deny you access to the site, depending on the severity of your actions. Such action on the part of Nouveau Fashions will not have any negative effect on any damages Nouveau Fashions may claim.
COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Any and all copyright relating to the website, including these terms and conditions, is held by Nouveau Fashions. All rights not expressly given are reserved. You may download, view and print content from this site only for private and non-commercial ends. To obtain permission for commercial use of any content from this site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0828511964. All content, trademarks and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, links, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or under license of Nouveau Fashions.